- Tax Stamp News
- Tax Stamp Report
- Tax Stamp Forum
Tax Stamp News
The online resource and newsletter for tobacco and alcohol tax stamps
Now published monthly and issued free of charge to customs and revenue agencies
Tax Stamp Report
A Technical Study and Market Report
The only survey to examine and analyse the global tax stamp market for alcohol and tobacco providing invaluable insight for governments, manufacturers and suppliers.
Tax Stamp Forum
The Industry Event
The Tax Stamp Forum is the only global Event to focus on the rapidly-growing and evolving field of excise stamp specification, production and implementation for alcohol and tobacco products.
April 2013 Highlights
In the February issue of Tax Stamp News we ran an editorial entitled 'Coding is not the Same as Authentication'. As a quick reminder, there is a view gathering momentum that codes containing a unique number in a data matrix, QR code or similar serve to authenticate the item they are on. In our view, no visible code number on its own is an authentication feature, whatever form that number takes, if it relies on an external server for validation.
- SICPA Signs Multi-Year Contract with Kenya Revenue Authority
- Is Anybody Happy About the Pakistan Stamp Tender?
- New Tax Stamps for Ukraine
- New Signs of Life for Philippines Tax Stamp Tender
- Health Study Finds Codentify Inadequate
- Canadian Study Reports No Change in Illicit Tobacco Levels
- Tesa Scribos Protects Bordeaux Wine
- Shortlist for Inaugural Tax Stamp Awards
- Optically Variable Security Fibres from China
- Secure-Skin - a New Market Entry from Favini
- Two AntiCounterfeit Groups Join Forces