Insight, Experience, Independence
If you represent an organisation requiring a strategic input in the fields of authentication, anti-counterfeiting or supply chain security, then Reconnaissance International can provide the contribution you need. Our recent client list includes major government and intergovernmental agencies, brand owners, authentication and track & trace providers. Our in-depth resources enable us to undertake national or international strategic projects, governmental or company-wide anti-counterfeiting programmes or suppliers' strategic business development plans.
Our collective experience over many years has helped to shape the development of the authentication and supply chain security industries through our newsletters, conferences, market studies, reports and consultancy, giving us a unique and specialised insight into both the problems of counterfeiting and diversion and their solutions. This insight translates into a range of consultancy services based on the cornerstones of expertise, experience, independence, insight and impartiality.
The principal sectors utilising our consultancy services include:
Government organizations, trade and industry associations, enforcement agencies - we help develop and support programs and initiatives for assessing and countering the potential dangers and revenue losses from illicit products:
- anti-counterfeiting strategy and policy development;
- risk analysis and impact assessment;
- communications and education programs.
Brand owners, manufacturers and distributors - we work with commercial organisations on a practical level to help them enhance their understanding of counterfeitin, smuggling and diversion issues and develop their corporate strategic response and customised countermeasures:
- counterfeit and piracy risk assessment;
- anti-counterfeiting strategy development and implementation;
- assessment of anti-counterfeit services and technologies
- training, seminars, in-house development.
Anti-counterfeiting product and service providers - we work with authentication suppliers to shape their business development programs and to develop partnership profiles and market-entry strategies:
- strategic planning and market assessment;
- business plan development and marketing strategies;
- competitor reviews and partner/supplier profiles;
- due diligence for potential mergers and acquisitions.
Please contact us to find out more about our capabilities and to discuss your consultancy requirements