Tax Stamp News is the only source of essential information about tax stamp programmes around the world.
Whether you are responsible for issuing, enforcing or supplying tax stamp programmes, our comprehensive analysis offers a valuable and timely insight into the latest issues, policies and innovative technologies.
First published in January 2009, Tax Stamp News has become the authoratitive voice for all those involved in combating illicit trade and counterfeiting in tobacco, alcohol and other products.
In addition to our printed issue which delivers breaking news, interviews and commentary, we provide subscribers with tender alerts and archive material through our website - www.taxstampnews.com
Subscribe now to Tax Stamp News -
the only publication providing in-depth coverage
of tax stamp issues around the world.
What You Get:
A monthly 8-page issue of Tax Stamp News (pdf and printed copy) covering:
- News, comment and analysis on the latest tax stamp programmes and upgrades
- Policy and regulatory updates
- Case studies
- Profiles of the leading organisations involved in specifying and supplying tax stamps
- New technologies for production, authentication, fiscal verification and supply chain security
- market projections
- Systems and solutions of the future
AND access to premium content on this website, including:
- Downloads of each issue of Tax Stamp News and a searchable archive of articles
- A library of related articles and information resources
- Whos Who directory of key contacts
- Case studies and white papers on new policy initiatives, systems and technologies
- Global Tender Alert Service
Who Should Read It?
- Treasury departments and revenue agencies
- Customs and excise officials
- Law enforcement agencies
- Investigative services
- Tobacco and alcohol regulators
- Anti-counterfeiting and IP organisations
- Manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers of tobacco and alcohol products
- Tax stamp system and equipment manufacturers
- Security printers and integrators
- Labeling companies and packaging converters
- Suppliers of security substrates,authentication and serialisation technologies